Opening Times and Admission Prices.
Opening Times 2021
Open from Thursday 1st April to Thursday 30th September 2021;
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holiday Mondays and Special Event days
Gardens open from 10am to 5pm (last entry at 4pm); Cafe open from 10am to last orders at 4.30pm (all seating is outside at the moment); Gift Shop open from 10.30am to 5pm.
- Except for Bank Holiday Mondays and Special Event days, we are closed on Mondays and Sundays (see Special Events for 2021).
The house is a private family home and is not open to the public.
Pre-booking garden entry tickets is essential up and including 11th May. Booking is online – please click on the green tickets link on the top right of the page.
For most normal opening dates this season there is no need to pre-book, we will sell tickets on the gate on the day, however we strongly recommend that you check the most recent details on our website before you travel in case this changes.
Pre-booking will be in place for our special events though. Booking for our Special Rose Week, 8th June every day to 16th June, will open 14 days beforehand.
Bear with us … to follow social distancing guidelines we have had to consider all points of your visit (below) … a terribly boring read but it is intended to make visiting as safe as possible for all so we would ask that you do read it through before coming to see us:
- The car park field will be open for parking and there is plenty of space in the field. If you would usually visit with a friend but will be arriving in separate vehicles so you can socially distance throughout your visit please be assured there is plenty of space to park and there is no charge for car parking.
- Tickets will be sold on arrival (or checked on arrival at times pre-booking is in place) – we will open at 10am to sell the first tickets and last tickets will be sold at 4pm (the gardens will close at 5pm). Please may we ask you not to arrive before 10am – the ticket sales and gardens will only open at 10am.
- All garden entry tickets for the dates Tuesday 13th April through to Tuesday 11th May and for Special Events must be pre-booked. Booking will be via the website once booking opens – Season Ticket Holders and Historic Houses members will be able to book on the website once booking opens.
- Please bring a face covering to wear while purchasing/redeeming entry tickets.
- To ensure the least contact possible please may we ask you to pay by card for tickets and shop and café purchases.
- Initially, as per the government’s roadmap out of lockdown, only groups of either six people, or two households, may visit together/meet here. Organised tour groups please talk to our office – booking is essential this year.
- Our Season Ticket Holders will need to show their Season Ticket as usual and we can renew/sell Season Tickets as usual.
- Historic Houses members will need to sign in as always – when you show your card we will record your name and card number as usual so there is no need to share pens, come into contact with the sign in sheet etc.
- The lavatories at the front of house and by the Cafe will be open for visitor use, and there are hand washing facilities for visitors here too.
ENJOYING THE GARDENS:
- The gardens are 11 acres and so social distancing can easily be maintained throughout – there are some narrower pathways in places – please be respectful of other visitors, and our garden team, and keep at least a 2 metre distance away from others at all times.
- Benches are situated around the garden should you wish to sit, stop and rest and enjoy the view.
- There are handrails provided by each set of steps and slopes through the garden and over the bridge to the island – realistically we cannot disinfect these between each person’s use – you may wish to not use these at the moment, or, if you usually use a handrail for support you may wish to bring gloves so you are not directly touching the rail, with which others may have been in contact.
- The small greenhouse will be open – we would ask it is used on a one household in one household out basis (i.e. if you live with someone you are visiting with do go in together and look around – if someone you do not live with is in the greenhouse please do not enter until they have finished).
- No picnics in the gardens please. Picnic tables will be available for use in the car park field as usual – spaced out appropriately but otherwise to be used as your own risk – these facilities will not be monitored and if they are not being used responsibly we reserve the right to withdraw them. You are welcome to bring your own picnic blanket/chair etc. to use in the car park field if you prefer. In either case please may we ask you to take all your rubbish home with you.
- First aid – if you require first aid while in the garden please alert the nearest gardener – or, return to the front of the house (or go to the Gift Shop or the Café when they are open) for assistance.
- The Gift Shop has a one way system and distancing measures in place – please follow signs and procedures in place for the safety of yourselves and others.
- Please bring a face covering to wear while in the Gift Shop – it is the exit for the gardens and, on some days, where we sell entry tickets from too.
- The Café has a one way system and distancing measures in place – please follow signs and procedures in place for the safety of yourselves and others.
- We will taking orders/payment from a till point outside – allocating a table number, and bringing orders to the table once you are seated. There are areas of seating outside on the courtyard and outside on the terrace – all tables are well spaced out.
- Please bring a face covering to wear while ordering and queuing (face coverings may of course be removed once seated at a table).
Please note – the Garden is a large space which, except during some of our special events, is not usually crowded. We have planned pre-booking for tickets on dates we know the gardens will be more popular – initially 13th April to 11th May, and then for the Special Rose Week in June. On other days we reserve the right to suspend/delay ticket sales on any day if we judge that the car park/gardens have reached a capacity where social distancing is no longer viable.
Admission for 2021
|Adults and Senior Citizens||£12.00|
|Children under 16 years||£5.00|
|Children under 6 years||Free|
|Group Rate (15 or more people)||£11.50|
|Tulip Festival, no group concessions||£12.50|
Dogs are not allowed in the Gardens (with the exception of assistance dogs), but they may be walked in the Car Park field.
Please check the details of the special offer or call 01580 200888 for more details.
Pashley Manor Gardens season tickets allow free entry on all open days, including Special Events and Bank Holiday Mondays (but excluding any days Pashley is open on behalf of a charity).
HH Membership cards allow free entry on open days except during the Tulip Festival and on days Pashley is open on behalf of a charity. Please see Special Events for more details.
Entry offers are valid on open days except during the Tulip Festival and the Sussex Guild Craft Show and on days Pashley is open on behalf of a charity. Please check the details of the special offer carefully or call 01580 200888 or see Special Events for more details. Please note the Gardeners’ World 2 for 1 offer is only valid from 1st July to 31st August (excluding the Bank Holiday Weekend 28th, 29th and 30th August).
These are available for £39.00 and entitle the person named on the card entrance to the gardens for the whole of the season including all Special Events – ideal if you like to visit to see the gardens change through the seasons, or if you live locally and like to pop into the café to enjoy a relaxing lunch. It also includes a bi-annual newsletter and invitations to exclusive functions and the Season Ticket Holder can bring a friend for half price on Tuesdays (except during the Tulip Festival). Please call 01580 200888 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.