Opening Times and Admission Prices.
Opening Times 2023
Gardens, Café and Gift Shop open from Saturday 1st April to Saturday 30th September 2023;
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays*, Saturdays, Bank Holiday Mondays and Special Event days
Gardens open from 10am to 5pm (last entry at 4pm); Café (with large outside seating area) open from 10am to last orders at 4.30pm; Gift Shop open from 10.00am to 5pm.
- Except for Bank Holiday Mondays and Special Event days, we are closed on Mondays and Sundays (see Special Events for 2023).
- *On Good Friday 7th April the Gardens, Café and Gift Shop will be closed for the day.
- The house is a private family home and is not open to the public.
- Opening for Coronation weekend – we will be open on Saturday 6th May as usual, and we will also be open on the Bank Holiday Monday 8th May.
- If you are reading our website well in advance of your visit we also recommend that you double check the most recent details on our website just before you travel.
Admission for 2023
|Adults and Senior Citizens||£14.00|
|Children under 16 years||£6.00|
|Children under 6 years||Free|
|Group Rate (pre-booked; 15 or more people)||£13.50|
|Tulip Festival, no group concessions||£15.00|
Dogs are not allowed in the Gardens (with the exception of assistance dogs), but they may be walked in the Car Park field.
Please check the details of the special offer or call 01580 200888 for more details.
Pashley Manor Gardens season tickets allow free entry on all open days, including Special Events and Bank Holiday Mondays (but excluding any days Pashley is open on behalf of a charity).
HH Membership cards allow free entry on open days except during the Tulip Festival and on days Pashley is open on behalf of a charity. Please see Special Events for more details.
For other entry offers please check the details of the special offer carefully or call 01580 200888 or see Special Events for more details. Please note the Gardeners’ World 2 for 1 offer is only valid from 1st July to 31st August (excluding the Bank Holiday Weekend 26th, 27th and 28th August).
These are available for £39.00 and entitle the person named on the card entrance to the gardens for the whole of the season including all Special Events – ideal if you like to visit to see the gardens change through the seasons, or if you live locally and like to pop into the café to enjoy a relaxing lunch. It also includes a bi-annual newsletter and invitations to exclusive functions and the Season Ticket Holder can bring a friend for half price on Tuesdays (except during the Tulip Festival). Please call 01580 200888 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.